1000 Hills Wildlife and Zulu Cultural Day Tour
Experience both a wildlife tour and a cultural tour all in 1 day! Spend the morning at Tala Game Reserve with your wildlife guide viewing hippo, rhino and more. Next watch a Zulu dance at PheZulu. An amazing day out from Durban.
The Valley of 1000 Hills is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Durban. Home to the Tala Game Reserve and PheZulu Zulu experience, visitors can get the best of both worlds on this unique 1 day tour from Durban. From Rhino and Kudu, to dancing Zulu warriors, this is one of the best tours to learn more about wildlife and the Zulu people.
1000 Hills Day Tour Itinerary
We’ll collect you from your accommodation in Durban at 7:30am and en the 45 min drive to Tala Game Reserve, you qualified and professional guide will give you a short history of Durban. On arrival at Tala Game Reserve you’ll get to enjoy a 3 hour game drive with us spotting a large variety of different game species. Your own guide will be on hand to answer any and all questions.
Next up we head to a local restaurant with amazing views over the Valley of 1000 Hills before heading off to PheZulu. On the way your guide will explain the origins of the Zulu people and, once at PheZulu you’ll be treated to an amazing dance show depicting the traditional courtship of the Zulu people.
Once done you have an option of enjoying a short tour of the Reptile Park or returning back to your accommodation arriving at approximately 5pm.
- We’ll collect you and drop you off at your Durban accommodation.
- Entry fees to Tala Game Reserve and PheZulu.
- Your own private wildlife guide.
- Safari game drive in our air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tips and curios.
- Lunch is for your account.
- Price is based on minimum 2 persons.
- Price is per person.
- Pick up is at 7:30am (depending on location).
- Drop off at 5pm (depending on location).
How Book This Tour
- Give us a call on the office mobile: +27 (0) 74 995 66669
- Send an email to info[@]durbansafarisandtours.com
- Use the convenient contact form below.
Some pictures from recent tours to the Valley of 1000 Hills, Tala Game Reserve and PheZulu.