Big 5 Safari Day Tour to the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve
Experience the thrill of spotting African animals in their natural enviroment. On this day tour from Durban you have the possibility of spotting one of the Big 5 as well as many other animals. Be accompanied by a private wildlife guide the whole day.
The Hluhluwe Imfolozi Big 5 Game Reserve is Africa’s oldest proclaimed game reserve and one of the best to visit! On this full day safari tour from Durban you’ll get to enjoy the sights and sounds of the bush and learn more about the animals, birds and plants that call the area home.
Big 5 Day Tour Itinerary
You’ll be picked up from your hotel, B&B or backpackers by one of our guides. It’s a 3 hour drive north to the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game drive so the start time is 6am. We’ll stop along the way for a comfort break and to stretch the legs and get a cup of coffee.
Once in the park you’ll get to enjoy a day viewing animals in the park. Your own private guide will chat to you about all you see and and ensure you have a fantastic day out. There will be a stop for lunch at one of the restaurants in the park.
- We’ll pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation.
- Entry and conservation fees are all included.
- Your own personal, qualified and passionate guide.
- Tips and curios.
- Lunch is for your account (budget R150pp).
- The price quoted is per person.
- Price is based on minimum 2 persons.
- Group discounts available on asking.
- Pick up is at 6am.
- Drop off is around 6:30pm.
How to Book
- Give us a call on the office mobile: +27 (0) 74 995 66669
- Send an email to info[@]durbansafarisandtours.com
- Use the convenient contact form below.
Here are some images from recent tours to the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve.