Experience the amazing Sani Pass via 4×4 vehicle on a day trip from Durban into the mountain kingdom of Lesotho. Set out from Durban to the World Heritage Sani Pass, a steep pass rising 9,429-feet above sea level.
Once crossing the border (don’t forget your passport) visit a traditional Sotho village filled with huts built around a central area filled with livestock. Finish off your experience in Lesotho with a beer or glass of wine in Africa’s highest pub.
- Cost: just R2 800.00 per person (min 2 persons).
- About GBP £118 / USD $148 per person*
- Group discounts apply.
- Visa fees included.
Why Book This Tour?
- Visit a new country in just a day;
- Discover the history of the Drakensberg, a UNESCO World Heritage site;
- Enjoy the adventure of a 4×4 only road;
- Enjoy a drink at Africa’s highest pub;
The Drakensberg Mountains, known as uKhahlambha to the Zulu people, is a 180 million year old rift that stretches from the Cape all the way into the northern reaches of South Africa. Much of the history of both South Africa and Lesotho has been formed by this amazing “barrier of spears”.
What Guests Said About This Tour
An amazing experience with a great company. Sheldon and has team were easy to book with, arrived on time, and kept he ride to the mountains fascinating. Well worth booking this tour for the views along.jenae101 – TripAdvisor
What’s Included on the Sani Pass Tour
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in the Durban or surrounding areas.
- Visa fees included (for .
- Guided 4×4 experience ascending Sani Pass.
- Small snack pack and bottled water.
- Tips and curios
Booking This Tour
Are you ready to book this amazing Sani Pass Tour? Looking for more information or want to explore other tours or options? It’s easy to get in touch with us using any of the convenient options below.
- Call or WhatsApp on +27 (0) 74 995 6669
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the convenient contact from below (please mention tour you are interested in):
We abide by the South African Consumer Protection Act and as such, will refund in full, any monies paid out for a tour (less a reasonable admin fee) provided the cancellation is received in writing at least 24 hours of departure.