Durban Safaris and Tours offer a range of pre-planned itineraries that are designed to show off the best of KwaZulu-Natal and to ensure you have a safe, memorable and stress-free vacation.
To book a tour use the contact form below or call Shelldon on +27 (0) 74 995 6669
We are passionate about the wildlife and people of South Africa
WHY BOOK A TOUR WITH US
- We have been organising and guiding tours through South Africa for over 10 years now.
- We have nothing but fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor, Tours By Locals and Google Reviews.
- All our guides are qualified and experienced, and most importantly, passionate about South Africa.
- All our guides are Covid ready and vehicles are thoroughly sanitized every day.
- All our tours are private.
From our past clients…
Amazing 3 day tour with Shelldon. Shelldon was an awesome guide. He customized a 3 day tour for our group of seven friends…Sabinesky – TripAdvisor
Day tour of Rorkes Drift and Isandlwana. Can’t praise our Guide Shelldon enough. The trip was a great success. Even for those none historians, Shelldon brought to life the unfolding dramas of the day.Bonny D – TripAdvisor
Bets trip ever. I can not recommend Sheldon enough-of Coastal & Country touring- he is outstanding and gave us the trip of our lives. Traveling with my 80 year old mother and 11 year old daughter- he took all concerns off our minds- handled everything and we never felt safer or more engaged.Alelxandra – TripAdvisor
Ready to Book Your Tour?
Latest from our Journal
- Discovering Durban: 10 Free Things to Do in South Africa’s Coastal Playground
- Top 10 Reasons to Book a Safari in South Africa with Durban Safaris and Tours
- Exploring Durban’s Best: An Air Crew’s Guide to Unforgettable Tours
- Introducing Our Unique 6-Day Adventure Combining Safaris and Battlefield Tours
- Elevate Your Durban Conference Experience with Durban Safaris and Tours
- Rorkes Drift and Isandlwana: A Must-See for UK Military History Buffs