South Africa’s history is as fascinating as it is violent. From the struggles between rival Zulu factions, the fight for Boer independence from the British to uprisings against Apartheid rule, the soil of South Africa is soaked in blood.
We offer a number of battlefield tours that offer visitors an opportunity to learn more about the history of South Africa. All the tours depart from Durban, Pietermaritzburg or Richards Bay; we can drop off in Johannesburg.
Overnight (2 day) Tours
Three Day Tours
Good To Know
- All our tours include transport to and from the game reserves.
- We pick up and drop in the Durban and surrounding areas.
- All our staff are fully vaccinated.
- We carry sanitizer and extra masks.
- All tours are private.
- Includes all entry and activity fees (unless otherwise specified).
- Includes accommodation.